Forum functionality is most compatible with Internet Explorer 5+
BirdChannel Forum
Rules-Read First    Home       Members    Calendar    Who's On
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Home » BirdChannel Community » Forum Feedback » Uploading photos Join the Club

Uploading photos Expand / Collapse
Author
Fully Fledged

Fully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully Fledged

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 5/31/2013 10:58:29 AM
I know a lot about birds, but, not much about computers. I think I tried to upload a signature photo, and found it was gigantic. How do I delete it? How do I resize photos for use on here? Sorry, but I am an old man, and do not have much experience with these things. Thanks for any help.

Bill...It is no coincidence that birds and angels both have wings.
Post #236389
Posted 5/18/2011 6:15:02 PM

Feather Fanatic

Feather FanaticFeather FanaticFeather FanaticFeather FanaticFeather FanaticFeather FanaticFeather FanaticFeather Fanatic

Group: Peer Moderators
Last Login: Yesterday @ 6:02:35 AM
This is a link to a free site to resize images: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

To delete or edit your signature image:
1) In white the "Welcome" row click on "Control Panel"
2) In the window that opens, on the left-hand side of the page scroll down to "Your Profile" and click on "Edit Signature"
3) In the "Edit Your Signature..." box, delete the link to your image and place the link to your new image into the box.
4) Click Update.

You may also find the information in this thread helpful: http://board.birdchannel.com/Topic139647-59-1.aspx

I hope this is of help to you.

http://www.senegalparrot.net

Post #236394
Posted 5/18/2011 6:56:31 PM
Fully Fledged

Fully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully FledgedFully Fledged

Last Login: 5/31/2013 10:58:29 AM
Thanks, PP.

Bill...It is no coincidence that birds and angels both have wings.
Post #236395
Posted 10/24/2011 12:02:29 AM

Fully Fledged

Last Login: 6/26/2012 10:27:45 AM
Just a note: I had a real tough time trying to figure out how to upload photos. I finally opened a Photo Bucket account and am having lots of fun with it. It's really easy to use!

Photo Bucket is free, but I decided to go with Photo Bucket Pro, which costs $24.99 per year, because I didn't want to get stuck if I wanted to use some feature. I probably didn't have to do it, but - just to be safe, lol.
It's got really nice features and I've been having fun on this forum and some others I visit.

Post #240537
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 1 (1 guest, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.
Forum Moderators: Admin, Flock Moderator, Animal Network Admin, ladyhawke50, Pepper's Pa, Monica, Assistant Moderator, FeathersNFuz

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -8:00, Time now is 6:17am